August 1st, 2008
It’s a wonderful day to be a child of God. What a week this has been. For some it went by very fast; for others you could not wait until Friday came. Isn’t it amazing how people can be placed in the same situation but respond to it differently? Some people breakdown, while others fight back. Some run and hide, while others stand firmly. Some ask why me, while others say why not me. Could it be possible that the very thing you are complaining about is the tool God is using to position you? I know it is hard to believe or receive, but sometimes God will allow certain things to happen to prove to the devil whose side you are on. Read Job 2. Stop allowing the enemy to pollute your thoughts. Just because you are being challenged today does not mean God is punishing you. He could be bragging on you.
Today, I have been commissioned to come and minister to you. Do you realize your anointing comes with a price? Do you realize God notices your sacrifices? He recognizes your faithfulness. Imagine how He must feel when you are complaining because someone else has what you feel you deserve. Child of God, before you covet your neighbor’s house and/or possessions …
- Make sure you are ready to pay the price they had to pay.
- Make sure you are ready to cry like they have.
- Make sure you are willing to suffer the way they have.
- Make sure you are prepared to lose friends like they have.
- Make sure you are able to stand in the midst of hell like they have.
- Make sure you are willing to fast as much as they have.
- Make sure you are willing to pray and consecrate as much as they have.
- Make sure you are able to say ’no’ when everyone expects you to say ’yes’.
- Make sure you are willing to be faithful to God, even when other Believers are compromising.
- Make sure you are ready to experience severe .
- Make sure you are ready to be lied on, laughed at, kicked around, ridiculed, gossiped about, and/or criticized.
Scripture Reading for Today: Exodus , Psalms 37May God Bless you at Your point of need!